Thursday, August 6, 2009

Only 4 days left!

On Sunday I'll finally be back in Japan!

I think I've got most of my packing ready and I can't wait to go!

My horoscope for next week said everyone will like me and I'll even find sweet love. lol
I wonder who that could be! Haha!
It aslo said I'd get some extra cash so it was an exellent horoscope. ^^

I'll be meeting a friend from stickam when I arrive in Tokyo. We're going to Sugamo wich is like old peoples town. lol I just read about it in my guide book and the shopping street is nicknamed Old ladys Harajuku. XD
Also there's a big japanese garden there that I wanna see. So that'll be fun!
Then I guess we should go see the damn Gundam. lol

I found a place to sleep through couchsurfing so I'm not too worried about that anymore.

Just now I was printing out railway maps of tokyo. Ahh I miss the JR trains. lol
I might be sick in the head but I miss the old, shaky Yamanote line the most. XD

I might have some problems getting people to understand why I don't eat rice. In japan it's like "No rice, no life" lol
But now I can say it's cuz of my RA.

Aaah it's already 12pm!! I gotta go wash my hair. I really need to cut it too. I'll do that in Japan!

Work is a bitch and hate it as always. >.<
Only two and a half hours until I'm there again. T_T
Oh well.

The next six weeks will be heaven. lol
Then I guess this will become a travel blog! :D

Peace!

No comments:

Post a Comment