Tuesday, August 11, 2009

The best day ever so far!?

I got to Narita airport at 8 am.
After I got my luggage I went to buy a prepaid phone. I had to wait for two hours to get it.
That was a bit annoying but I need to get a prepaid so I can mail. Mailing with a rental phone is really expensive.
After I got my phone I went to Sugamo in Tokyo to meet my friends from stickam.
Three guys. Hikaru, Pato and Jonah. First I didn't think they'd all come so I was surprised.
They're all so nice and sweet guys!
Hikaru came flying "Eeeeeeeeema" and gave me a big hug. lol
He's so energetic.
We went walking in Sugamo on the shopping street that's nicnamed "Old womans Harajuku." XD
The really only sold old peoples things anf clothes. It was fun.
We ate ramen. It was so yummy! But I didn't eat much of the noodles. I just mostly ate the pork and egg. But I got so full. I really can't eat alot anymore.
Hikaru gave me maccha as a present. Arigatou gozaimasu!
After window shopping we went and drank maccha in a small café.
I love maccha! I love Japan!!! lol
Then it was time to go to Odaiba to see the Gundam!
It was so cool! Huge! We walked between it's legs and touched it. Haha.
It had a little show with music, sound effects, lights and smoke. It really felt like it could start walking away anytime. But it can only move it's head.
We sat down in the grass and relaxed for a while and then went to Otsuka.
I was supposed to stay with someone from couchsurfing there so we went there to wait for him to call me.
In Otsuka we found an izakaya and ate and drank. We talked alot and alcohol really helps me to speak japanese. lol
After getting drunk it was all sex talk. XD So funny!
I drank some pink drink with vodka and grapefruit. It was pretty strong.
I felt like the ground was swaying. By now I'd been awake almost 48 hours so I thought I was just being tired and drunk. I felt it earlier too when we were in Sugamo.
Then there actually was an earthquake! It was pretty big. The house rocked back and forth.
It was my first time feeling an earthquake.
So that feeling I had earlier wasn't maybe just me being tired. lol
It was pretty cool but a little worrying. There is a really big one coming sometime after all.
Luckily this wasn't it.
I called my couchsurfing contact and he was late in getting to Otsuka so we stayed in the izakaya until they closed. By then we we're all pretty drunk.
Hikaru decided to let me and Pato stay at his place since my contact was so late.
So we went there and bought more drinks on the way. lol
It's a really small appartment but it was fun. We did drunk stickam live. XD
Me and Pato danced the waltz to swedish summer music I brought.
Hikaru fell alseep pretty fast so me and Pato drew on his face. lol
Then we drew on our own faces and we all looked insane. XD
I got super drunk and don't even remember what happened before I fell asleep but atleast I had removed the makeup.
And then the first day in Japan was over.

When we woke up, hungover, I took a shower and then we went out to eat breakfast in McDonalds. And then I said goodbye to Hikaru and me and Pato took the train. Then I changed lines and said bye to Pato.
I went to Tokyo station and got on the shinkansen to Kyoto to meet Sako.
But what happened efter that is another story I'll tell soon.

Today we'll go to Kyoto again.

Mata ne!

No comments:

Post a Comment