Saturday, August 22, 2009

Kameoka!

Yesterday I went to Kameoka with Maho.
Kakurako had a job interview so she had to go to another city and be gone almost all day.

Me and Maho took the train and went to her home town in the mountains in Kyoto.
It's a really small town surrounded by mountains. Very beautiful place.
We went to her familys shrine, Obata jinja, wich is very old. Her grandfather is a priest there and a proffesor in university.
Again I got a very good fortune there! I am lucky. ^^
We took a walk in the rice fields and went to a very old cemetary. The graves didn't look the same as they do now a days.
Maho taught me a little bit more about shinto. It's very interesting I think.

When we came back to Takatsuki we met up with Sakurako at an izakaya.
Ate alot and I drank some Yamazaki whisky. :D

Tonight we're going bar hopping in Osaka, maybe.

Time to get myself ready.

Mata ne!

No comments:

Post a Comment