Monday, April 13, 2009

You learn something new every day.

I just watched this movie about global warming.
Well, actually, I watched two movies but that was the best one.

If you care about the planet you should watch it.
It might surprise you to know there's no problem.

I've been thinking this before, "hasn't the temperature always gone up and down? Isn't it natural?", but then you get this message from the media that we're causing the warming with CO2 emissions. So I though it's probably our fault this time then. We're horribly destroying the planet, right?
Wrong!
Global warming has nothing to do with humans. We're not causing it. It's the sun and it's totally natural. And don't worry about the polar bears. They've survived warmer climates through the earths history. ;)

If you think I'm full of crap just watch the movie and then tell me I'm full of it.

The political part of this global scam is just sad. And it's, as usual, only about money.
And how this is preventing third world countries from developing is even more sad.

There are worse things we are doing to the planet.
Like pollution. I think that's a bigger problem. Forget the CO2. It's irrelivant.
Think more about the unnatural chemichals we release every day into nature.

Anyway. Have a look at the movie and get climate smart for real! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment