Friday, April 24, 2009

Good day!

Today I made a new friend. :D
Totemo tanoshikatta yo!  
Arigatou Sakurako. ^^

We went shopping and I bought alot of clothes. Most of is was on sale. It was so cheap it was practically free! lol 
I bought a skirt a dress and a top at H&M.
At New Yorker I bought a scarf and a sweater.
The only expensive thing I bought was a top at MQ. But I couldn't resist it. It's super cool and so me. :D It's black and white leopard print. ;) 

Now I won't buy anymore clothes until next months salary. (I hope) lol

My uncle is gonna get me some super expensive turkish tea from his friend. 
It's like 900kr/hg! That's like 100$ for 100 grams! :O
It seems kinda complicated to brew it but I just have to try it.
I wonder what it tastes like to be so insanely expensive. 

Also my earings are selling really well. I'm so happy that japanese people seem to really like them. :D Maybe I can sell them in Japan. 

Ahhh, today I have eaten alot of sugar. Way too much. I actually have a headache now.
Sugar pain. But I had to eat some chocolate. And the food I ate downtown probably wasn't so good either. But it's only for today.
Tomorrow I'll go back to eating my burgers. lol

Mata ne!

No comments:

Post a Comment