Thursday, April 30, 2009

Hardcore

Yesterday I started a competition with a friend at work. The aim is to loose 5kg in four weeks. She's already skinny, I think, so I don't know how she's gonna do it but I accepted her challenge. 
She doesn't really believe I can do it on my diet I guess.
Unfourtunately I had just bought some cream and yoghurt that I gotta eat before I can start my hardcore protein and fat diet. But I think I can still loose the weight in three and a half week. ;)
Anyway it's good motivation.
I haven't really thought I needed to loose that much wieght that fast but now it's a challenge and I can't resist! lol
I really don't have a problem eating bacon and eggs for four weeks anyway. :D

Today when I woke up I feel like I have a cold coming on. :( 
Maybe it's the swine flu and I'm going to die! D:
Probably not though. :P
Staying home from work might be good but I don't think I can do that.
:/


No comments:

Post a Comment