Wednesday, April 8, 2009

You fondle my trigger then you blame my gun.

(title from Fiona Apples song Limp)

So it's easter.
Time to celebrate fertility with eggs and rabbits. I don't "celebrate" Jesus.
I don't really think christianity has anything to do with easter. I'm a viking. I'm a pagan I guess.
We already celebrated this time of year so they just put their easter here instead to take over.
I don't believe in God but I believe in eggs and rabbits! :D

Eggs are great by the way. Full of vitamins and healthy stuff. You can't eat too many eggs!
But buy the organic ones!

I'm going to my family to eat dinner and stuff. That's nice.
I just wanna take it easy this weekend.

Last weekend I tried to drink a bottle of whine. I drank almost the whole bottle and then I had to go and undrink it. ;) Eww.
I'm not gonna try to drink a whole bottle of whine again soon.
With my new diet I guess my body has become so detoxed it just can't handle too much alcohol anymore. I never had this problem before. But I guess it's actually a good thing.
I don't drink very often anyway.
I had a great time anyway last weekend.

Well, one day left at work and then it's finally the weekend!

Today I had a goth theme on my make-up. Just because I felt like it. I'm not goth. But it was fun and everyone loved my lipstick. It's totally blood red and super awesome.

Oh, tomorrow I have to dress up a little as a witch (påskkärring). It's a swedish tradition (for kids) to dress up as witches and go beg for candy. Easter is Swedens halloween. I'm not gonna beg for candy. I don't eat candy. ;P Just gonna do it for fun at work.

I could write forever but I'm tired so I gotta go sleep.

Oyasumi~

No comments:

Post a Comment