Saturday, April 11, 2009

Chocolate!

I made chocolate today. Three different kinds of pralines.
Oolong tea, Pistacchio and Earl Gray.
Funny thing is I don't want to eat it at all. I made it with 70% and 90% cocoa chocolate but it's just so sweet. I don't feel like eating anything sweet today.
I prefer my burgers!
I've been eating burgers for like two weeks and I still love them. I ate two today.
I make them from scratch. Two packs of pork mince and one pack of beef mince, spices, cream and eggs. I eat them with cheddar cheese, bacon and burger dressing. NO bread. I wrapped them in a salad leaf. It's the best burgers ever. I feel like I can eat them for the rest of my life.
Best thing about it is I lost 1kg this week on my burger diet. ;) Yay!

Tonight my friend is coming over. We might make more chocolate.

Tomorrow I'm going to eat easter food at my parents again. I'll give them most of the chocolate I think. Maybe I should give some to my neighbours. They bring me bread lately. Although I just give it away cuz I don't eat bread. I'm still too polite to tell them that though. lol
Today I said "Ahh I don't think I can accept anymore now. I don't eat alot of bread." And he said "Oh, it will be a while till next time. I don't want you to get fat." lol XD
Well that was nice of him anyway. So now I gotta have some friends over and make them eat it. ;)

I can just warn them that it's bad for their health. They decide if they care or not.

Do you care?

No comments:

Post a Comment