Monday, May 18, 2009

Tickets booked! :D

Yay, finally I booked my ticket to Japan!
I'll be there from August 9th to September 18th. :D
It'll be the longest vacation in Japan I've had. Hopefully they'll keep getting longer and longer until one day I'm actually living there. ;) Haha!
First I'm going to Osaka for a couple of weeks.
I'm gonna buy a cute yukata and celebrate obon with my friend. Finally I can go to a matsuri! 
Can't wait!!
And maybe after that I'll go to Okinawa for a few days. I really want to go there so I hope that won't be too expensive.
After that I might go couchsurfing in Tochigi. I love the countryside and I know a great place in the middle of nowhere where I can couchsurf. While I'm there I'll go to Nikko.
Then I'm going to Tokyo for the rest of my trip to hang out with my friends. <3
And shop! XD

Oooooh I'm so exited! lol

No comments:

Post a Comment