Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Feelings suck...no feelings suck worse?

My shoulder is better. Think it's pretty much healed. So that's good.

Today I just feel so bored though.
Like I feel bored and understimulated but I don't wanna do anything. Even if I do something the feeling won't go away.
I feel lonely and empty but there's noone I wanna be with. 
I feel drained.  I feel like something's missing.

I can't ride my bike to work because there are storm winds today and it's probably gonna start raining as soon as I step out the door. It has happened before.
It would be the perfect scene for my mood today though.
Feel like I should have a raincloud following over my head all day.

How wierd is it to feel this way but at the same time not really wanting to feel happier?
I think I need days like this sometimes. Atleast in this mood I feel no stress at all.
I don't care about anything. I don't wanna get involved.
I just wanna float around on my raincloud, look down on the world and not feel like a part of it.

I think I know what it is I need when I feel this way. But there's noone here who can give it to me. And I don't like needing something from others. But I just can't comfort myself.
I'm not talking about sex.

Just over an hour left before I have to go to work. 
Damn. 

I miss...something.


No comments:

Post a Comment