Saturday, May 23, 2009

PAIN! D.:

Yesterday I got a serious pain in my left shoulder. It's been creeping up on me all week at work. I took some painkillers and tried to rest but today it was even worse. I almost cried. Because of this I haven't been able to sleep very well. Tonight I think I got like four hours sleep. :(
I talked to my mom and she said it's probably an inflammation in my muscle or tendons. She had it and the pain she described fit. Basically it hurts like hell. It hurts as much as my broken coller bone did. Maybe even more without the painkillers. >.<
I called the doctor anyway and talked to a nurse. She said I should eat anti inflammatory painkillers and rest. 
The "fun" part yesterday was I couldn't do anything. 
I really wanted burgers but it's really hard making burgers with only one arm. >.<
So I ate chocolate and was hungry almost the whole day. I cooked some bacon and eggs 'cause that was easy. But I wanted burgers. I had all the ingridients in the fridge.
So today I called my parents and my mom helped me cook and clean. Thanks mom! :D
They also gave me some strong painkillers so I think I'll be able to sleep tonight.
Tomorrow I was gonna go to a party but now I can't. And I can't work next week.
Kinda sucks because I need the money. 

Anyway, after my parents left I've just been bumming out on the sofa watching old House eps.
I love House and I want some of that vicodin now! ;P

Now I'm gonna piss off to bed. ;P
Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment