Saturday, May 16, 2009

Sweden <3 Japan = true


I was watching this awesome okinawan enka song.  Then it struck me that the rythem and sound of the strings sounded very similar to a type of swedish folk musik. "Gånglåt" I thought.
So I searched youtube for "gånglåt" to compare. And what do I find?!

This!! :D
And japanese ppl dancing swedish folkdance. Wearing traditional clothes and everything! lol
I was very surprised. And I guess it strengthened my theory that maybe our traditional music is not so different!
And it made me wanna dance folkdance again. I used to do it when I was a kid. It's fun!
Also I used to play that song on the violin. "Gånglåt från Äppelbo"

But this next song is more what I was thinking about when I heared the enka song.


Anyway.
I feel awesome. lol

Good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment