Thursday, June 11, 2009

Silly me.

Gackts new single is awesome.
Just wanted to say that. *feeling fangirly* XD

Today has been just another day in the endless seeming row of days in my life.
Work...sucks.
But I had Gackt in my ear the whole day long and that made it better. ;)

I really wanna loose more weight. It's too slow! >.<
Maybe I cheat too much. I haven't really figured out how to eat alot of fat yet.
I can't just eat fat. I can drink cream but that has some sugar in it.
I need to really try harder to eat more fat and stay away from anything with carbs.
Lately I've been eating alot of bbq chicken. But that's mostly protein. I need more fat. XD
I wanna be skinny when I go to Japan this year.
I only have two months to do it. >.<
Theoretically I should be able to loose atleast 8kg in that time. Then I would definately be skinny.
My BMI is now normal. 25 I think last time I checked. So I still have some room for improvement. ;)
My biggest weakness is chocolate.

Wow, that was some shallow thoughts. ;P
But even I have those.
It's just that I've never been thin so I'd like to know what it's like.
Atleast now I can really feel that happening someday in the not too far distant future. :D
There is hope!

Good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment