Thursday, December 9, 2010

My limit.

I'm ok with my health most of the time but it's hard being at work.

It's hard enough having RA, I don't want to have to explain to people everyday why I can't do certain things at work. If I say I'm sick they just think "well everyone's a little sick" and they think I'm lazy and give me dirty looks.
I don't want to have to talk about it so much. That just starts with the pity from them and it makes me feel worse.

I have to live with this for the rest of my life and it's not gonna go away or get better.
I can't find a boyfriend because I'm so picky. I live alone. I have no one to help me if I happen to need help with something other people take for granted.

Like I said, most of the time I'm ok but I have a limit to how stong I can be and I reached it today.

No comments:

Post a Comment