Monday, December 13, 2010

Loser

I thought I was gonna win against this cold but today it got the best of me.
I slept till 2pm and then I had to call work and say I'm sick.
Not much use in going to work with snot constantly dripping from my nose. lol
I was really, really tired today. Stayed in bed most of the day re-reading my favourite books.
I just finished the first part of the trilogy. I guess it's called the Darkangel trilogy as that is the name of the first book. I read them the first time when I was in seventh grade I think but they're still my favourite books.
They're supposed to be "childrens books" but they're really for any age I think. It's a magnificent fairy tale of a young girl becoming a woman through her adventures to save her world, our moon, in a very distant future.
The books are written by Meredith Ann Pierce.

So I've been reading all day. Took pauses to eat leftover pizza and watch glee and our swedish Hollywood wives on tv.

When reading I feel less lonely.
I still miss someone.


I just hate leaving things...unfinished. Unresolved.
But I guess I need patience.

Some day my prince will come, right? ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment