Monday, August 2, 2010

Stockholm.

Pretty spontanious trip to Stockholm today.
I woke up 8 am and I was so tired on the train later but it felt right.

I like Stockholm more and more these days. ;)

Today I went to meet my new friend.
I bought some clothes and a top I would never buy if I was by myself but I like it and now I figured out the perfect pants to mach it with too.
After shopping we ate ramen at ki mama. They have pretty tasty ramen, a bit expensive but it's the only ramen place in Stockholm so, no choice. lol

All in all it was a pretty great day and I'm happy I could spend some more time with my friend.

Tomorrow is the start of a long new week of work but after that I have three weeks vacation.
I'll probably be in Stockholm alot. Hehe.

Good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment