Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Ties

I believe that everyone is connected to eachother by some invisible force.
Sometimes we find people and create stronger ties to them.
From one heart to another like a thread that can reach anywhere.
Maybe some people think they can cut these threads and never be connected to the other person again.
I can't. I feel like it's always going to be there as long as I remember that person.
If it's someone I have cared even a little about I will always remember that person. I will always care.
I will always forgive the other person for trying to cut our ties. Because I will still care.
There are some persons who has cut their ties to me but I am still connected to them.
I think about them often. I wonder if they ever think of me.
Is it just me who just can't throw away people I care about?
If a person wants to cut their ties with me I won't stop them or try to keep them but I will still care about them even though I will leave them alone. If it's their wish, I won't bother them.

To the people who cut their ties to me I want to say; I still care about you and think about you and I hope you are all well wherever you are.

We're all still here under the same sky.

No comments:

Post a Comment