Tuesday, July 27, 2010

A playlist of some good songs.

Myspace playlist of songs I like and listen to often.

Music is so important in my life. I can't live without it.
If I couldn't listen to music I would wither away and die.

About the artists and songs on the playlist;

RADWIMPS has great songs with amazing lyrics and great vocals.
Oshakashama is one of the best songs I have ever heard. The lyrics question mankind and religion.

SHINee is a K-pop band I just recently listened to. Total boy band but somehow I like it.
Lucifer is the first song I heard by them. It has a really shiny video. lol


Naul is a Korean soul singer with an amazing voice. I just can't get enough of his cover album "Back to the soul flight"
Gero or 귀로 (Gwilo?) is the only song from the album I could find on myspace but I love it even though I don't understand the lyrics.

Laleh is a great Swedish artist. I love her unique sound and beautiful voice.
Snö is just such a beautiful love song.

Dir En Grey is one of my favourite rock bands. Geniuses.
Dozing Green is better in japanese but this version is great too.

Does is a band that had opening songs for one of my favourite animes, Gintama. Good rock music.
Donten has such great energy.

If you listen I hope you enjoy.


No comments:

Post a Comment