Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Wow. creativity, welcome!


I entered into one of my creativity spurts a few days ago.

Somehow I was able to come up with a great new design for rings. It's like whole ring design concept. Starting out I made rings for women but I guess my boyfriends love for jewelry is what made me think this design could be made for men too.
Since I started making jewelry I have always wanted to make something that could also be worn by men. I'm happy that I now have. :D

I believe my rings have a unique design and concept. They are unisex but I design them for men. I love my new rings! I'm proud of myself. ^^

The rings are made from round leather chords. I tie in silver beads and make decorative knots. The chord wraps around the finger so that the ring is "double". Because of this design the rings can be worn in different ways. That makes it possible for the wearer to change the rings design slightly by himself. As usual all of my rings are unique. Same basic design but all slightly different.

One problem is that I'm not yet sure how big I should make them. My fingers are tiny and not a good model for making rings for men. I designed them a little thicker than my thumb now. I hope that will work. I hope they will fit someone. Haha.


No comments:

Post a Comment