Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Creepy dream.

I had a dream that I was slowly lifting from my bed. My legs were lifting like I was levitating by the power of my mind. Then suddenly something pulled me by my legs half way down my bed. Since I have a ghost in my appartment occationaly this is something I believe could really happen. Hah.
Anyway, when I had been pulled in my dream I was partially awake and it felt so real. I tried to shake off the invisible hands holding my legs because they were preventing me from moving. It was creepy because I couldn't move. I know this is because of sleep paralasys but in my dream it was because it was still holding my legs. When I woke up fully I realized I was still in the normal position in my bed. I was pretty relieved. Haha.

After that I had a funny, wierd dream about my bf living in a trailer. lol
It was a long dream but unfourtunately I didn't get to finish it because my dad called and woke me up. When I woke up and had to answer the phone I forgot most of the dream. >.<

Well, I guess I'll have more chances to dream about him. ^^

Now time to get ready for going to pick up dads computer.

No comments:

Post a Comment