Thursday, November 18, 2010

Weekend.

I guess I won't be enjoying it so much because I really need to do laundry and clean.
I need to stay home.
No more spontanious trips, staying too long and feeling unwanted.
(I had a little adventure last weekend.)

Went to the hospital today for my regular blood test. Do it every other week.
Gotta make sure my liver's not messed up by the RA medicine.
My test results have been great so far.

Then I went to my friend and picked up a "new" DVD player and wireless router I bought from him.
Yay, no more dragging the net cable around at home. I gotta test the DVD player tomorrow.
It's supposed to be region free. I need that for my japanese DVDs to work!

My sugar detox is going pretty good. Got lots of great tea to enjoy.
I have a craving for chocolate right now though.

Gonna eat more chicken wings and start watching Fringe now.

No comments:

Post a Comment