Saturday, November 28, 2009

Interesting dream.

I had a dream last night that I was looking at drawings by someone.
They were the type of drawings that can be seen as two different things.
Like optical illusions.
The drawings in my dream were really cool but I have never seen them before in real life.
I just wish I could remember them.

This makes me feel like I have the potential to create really cool things but when I'm concious I can't find those ideas in myself.
My brain showed them to me last night so apparently I have good ideas in there somewhere.

I only remember one of the drawings, still a bit vaguely though.
It was two cats that could also be seen as mushroom clouds over the horizon.

However, I am aware that sometimes something seems to make more sense in dreams.
When you think about it in reality it just doesn't work.

I have had dreams before about writing really good songs.
But I forgot them when I woke up.

Wish I could live more in dreams.
Reality sucks most of the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment