Friday, July 10, 2009

D:

Working full time sucks!!!
Every day I'm so tired.
The weather sucks too and I think I'm getting a cold.

To survive this month of full time hell I'm gonna need alot of good music and chocolate!
And time to rest in the weekends. and to think of the money I'm making.

Been invited to a party tomorrow but I don't know if I'll go. It might be fun but...
...maybe I can't enjoy it. :/ For a couple of reasons. Secret ones.

Last night I had a dream about Onch! That was fun. :D
He was like my collegue but not where I work now. He was in an office and I walked in like "Hey Onch ^^)
And we went out. Going down a spiral staircase by sliding down the "pole" in the middle and not actually walking on the stairs. o.0 And then I don't remember much but we were outside and at some point we were scared of something. lol
Anyway it was so fun hanging out with Onch in my dream. XD

I wanna hunt ghosts.


No comments:

Post a Comment