Monday, February 16, 2009

Rawr!

I got my chairs! <3

I'm preparing mentally for my birthday. Not cause I feel like I'm getting old but I'm always going though everything I have to do. Bake a cake from scratch, clean, stuff I have to make forthe party, who will come?, what kind of presents do I want? lol
Always when I'm asked "What would you like for your birthday?" my mind goes blank. I'm making a wish list now so I can remember. There are a few things I need so I'll wish for those. Like green plants for my window.

Also I'm trying to figure out when to have my vacation this year. I really have to go to Japan. If I don't I might die. lol
So right now I'm thinking late august/ beginning of september. It was a great time when I went in 2007. Although it's so fucking hot then. But june/july is rainy season. Last year I went in july and it really rained alot. Hot and rainy.
I miss the cicadas in august. They're so cute.
I hope I can meet all my friends there too.
I'm thinking of trying couchsurfing for when I go so I don't have to stay in a hotel the whole time. But if I have a crisis there's always 24h open internet cafés. ;)

It's been snowing all day. I like it but it's cold.

(^.^)/~

No comments:

Post a Comment